Ordering online during Covid-19
You are able to order online directly from Border Embroideries.
Please click on the link below
Below parents and carers can find pictures and prices of official school uniform, PE Kit, Book Bags and Home School Books that are available to order from the school office. Click on an image to start slideshow.
Uniform can now also be ordered directly from Border Embroideries
Click here to go to their website.
Our uniform requirements are shown below:
- Uniform consists of a blue sweatshirt with the school logo and a white polo shirt.
- Skirts and trousers should be blue, black or grey.
- Skirts should not be mini-skirts or tight elasticated tubes.
- Black, grey or blue tights may be worn but not leggings
- Flat black shoes or trainers should be worn, both should be absolutely plain black with no logos or flashing lights.
Heels should be no higher than 2cm.
- In the summer, blue and white checked or striped dresses may be worn as well as plain blue, black or grey shorts.
- In the summer, children may wear white or black low heeled sandals with a strap around the heel.
- For PE children should wear a plain white tee-shirt or a white tee-shirt with the school logo on and plain navy blue shorts with no brand logos. Trainers or plimsolls will be required for outdoor games. These must be completely plain with no logos or flashing lights.
- In the winter when the weather is really cold, children may wear blue or black tracksuit trousers for outdoor games5402
- The school will provide every child with a free PE bag, but if this is lost a new one will have to be purchased from the school office.
- PE kit should always be in school and should only be taken home to be washed at the end of a week or half term.
- No jewellery, except one pair of plain studs, should be worn in school. Any studs must be removed during PE, games or swimming. If a child is unable to do this, the parent must remove the earrings before coming to school. Any child getting their ears pierced should do so at the very beginning of the summer holidays so that they do not miss any PE when the earrings cannot be removed for the first 6 weeks. Charity wristbands, loom bands and friendship bracelets should not be worn for school.
- No nail varnish should be worn in school. If a child comes to school wearing nail varnish, it will be removed.
- Children should not wear extreme hair fashions which are designed to attract attention, including dyed or streaked hair, styles such as spikes, mohicans and images or lines cut into hair. Hair gels, waxes, gels, mousses and any other styling products should not be used.
- At the end of every half term, the school organises non-uniform days. On these days children do not need to wear uniform. The clothes that they wear must be suitable for school. No high heels may be worn, nothing higher than 2cm and no clothing that shows more bare skin than would otherwise be seen when wearing school uniform eg crop tops and mini-skirts.
- No make-up or jewellery, apart from 1 pair of studs may be worn.
Brook Street Book Bags
- These are given free to children. However if you lose of damage this you must pay to replace it. They can be purchased from the School Office. Children are not allowed to use their own book bags.