The Primary Heads Association across Cumbria are hoping to encourage as many families to join in the celebration of the successes over the last 8 weeks.
We would like to acknowledge families and schools for all the hard work that has been happening to get children back to school.
So the Primary Heads Association hope that across Cumbria we could try on Thursday at 6pm. We are asking all our communities to come outside and show the Education sector that they care about all we have achieved and done to support children and young people’s learning during the last 8 weeks. It would be everyone’s way to say
· Thank you to the children for the amazing way they have come back to school and worked so hard.
· Thank you to our parents and families who have supported schools with all the new routines, policies and procedures.
· Thank you to our Governors and other key Partners who ensure that we have the information and support we need to be Covid19 safe (Public Health, Secondary colleagues, Social Care etc).
· Thank you to ALL the staff who have worked so hard to plan, prepare and deliver learning
· Thanks to our support staff – cleaners, site managers, kitchens, office, pastoral – each and every one of you have played a crucial part in the last 7 weeks of successful “back to school” agenda. No missing parts in our jigsaws!
· Thank you to members of our communities who have volunteered to deliver home learning packs, Food and FSM lunches when bubbles have closed.
· Thank you to HEADTEACHERS who have relentlessly ensured schools are Covid19 safe and that staff, children, families are supported during these anxious times.
· Our thoughts and well wishes shared with any member of our community who may be experiencing symptoms or have Covid19. We clap you our best wishes and a very speedy recovery.
We hope you will be outside clapping to say well done and thank you at 6pm on Thursday.
Chair of Primary Heads Association (PHA)