Location: Brook Street School, Carlisle
Post: Midday Supervisor
Salary: £7.83 Per Hour
Hours: 6 hours 40 minutes per week
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday, 12.00- 1.20pm
Term Time Only.
Orian’s workplaces are fun, friendly and supportive. We offer people a chance to be part of a team and to work in a rewarding environment where you can truly make a difference and your efforts are appreciated.
We are currently looking for energetic, confident and sociable people with an eye for detail to join our team. Our customer’s expectations are high and we work hard to ensure that they are not disappointed, taking pride in going the extra mile whenever possible.
Duties and responsibilities - supervision of dining areas
· Control queues to dining areas.
· See that the overall arrangement for children to dine promotes an orderly and pleasant meals service.
· See that any spillage is removed quickly. Have an arrangement so that a floor cloth, dust-pan, and brush is readily accessible.
· See that trays are not left in dangerous positions, and are cleaned where necessary.
· To assist pupils, where necessary, with the proper use of cutlery, drinking facilities or other aspects of the midday meal.
· Encourage the pupils to leave the table clean.
· Ensure the dining areas are left clean and tidy.
Duties and responsibilities - supervision of outside dining areas
· Arrange your supervision so you move around amongst the children within the area you are covering.
· Ensure acceptable standards of behaviour are maintained.
· Try to avoid children hurting themselves.
· Once lunch has been eaten engage with the children in activities which promote healthy and active lifestyles.
· Regularly rotate activities on offer to the children.
· Promote the inclusion of all pupils.
· This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Orian or email Brenda Wharton, Food Service Coordinator on Brenda.Wharton@orian.co.uk.
PLEASE NOTE: This post in on behalf of Orian. If successful your employer will be Orian Solutions Ltd.